Member Services - Member Benefits
AusBiotech Membership Addresses the Issues Important to Members
To read more about the benefits of becoming as AusBiotech member, see the Member Benefits Brochure 2013
Effective advocacy to influence the agenda
- AusBiotech’s united all-of-industry approach provides a singular voice and united policy focus for our membership.
- We represent our members by providing expertise as industry advocates and committee members on government and industry biotech steering committees, as well as providing industry submissions to policy review panels at both government and corporate levels.
- Our strength comes from the participation and support of more than 1000 companies and organisations.
- Start-ups, major players, institutions, service providers – and more than 700 academic and sole trader members.
Access and opportunities for sustainability and growth
- Through AusBiotech, our members have access and outreach to industry and government networks to build strong business relationships.
- AusBiotech provides an extensive programme of state and national events, conferences, seminars and workshops, with special rates for members.
- Our members are invited to take part in regular international biotechnology missions and be represented at international trade fairs and conferences with special rates and reciprocal benefits at regional conferences and trade fairs for AusBiotech members.
- We also provide dedicated support for special interest groups within the industry.
Industry news and discount advertising
- Our e-journal and e-newsletters provide members with up-to-date information and trends, and offers market profile and positioning in Australia and globally. Members get special advertising rates.
Australasian Biotechnology e-Journal
Australasian Biotechnology, the quarterly e-journal of AusBiotech, delivers a sharp industry focus, with news, feature stories and opinion for and from biotech leaders and key stakeholders.
Complimentary subscription to Australasian Biotechnology is a membership benefit for all members of AusBiotech.
Corporate members also have the opportunity to submit articles for inclusion in the e-journal, and Corporate Members receive a 10% discount on published rates.
Free job placement advertising for members - AusBiotech employment website
- As a Corporate member your nominated employees receive full benefits PLUS your company receives additional opportunities to increase your corporate visibility
- AusBiotech membership provides a range of industry-wide networking and marketing opportunities including member company profiles and website links, sponsorship opportunities and discounted member rates for advertising.
- Sole Trader members receive additional marketing exposure through the current member directory listing.
- Members receive savings on a range of membership benefits including discounted registration at events and the AusBiotech annual national conference. Corporate membership provides additional savings including discounted advertising rates in the AusBiotech journal
- Membership options to meet your needs
- AusBiotech recognises that the full pipeline of talent and development for the biotechnology sector needs to be nurtured and is proud to be one of the very few industry organisations around the world to offer membership options to meet the needs of different stages in this pipeline.
- Membership to AusBiotech is offered at corporate, sole trader, academic and student rates.
- Sole Trader Small Business display AusBiotech 2013 national conference in Melbourne, please contact Kirsty Grimwade email@example.com for more information - (03) 9828 1406.
Business Solutions Program
AusBiotech Membership - committed to supporting the needs of our members.
The AusBiotech Business Solutions Program offers our members special benefits on products and services that are essential to their business operations. Members receive experience, expertise and significant savings through AusBiotech’s strategic partnerships with industry-leading suppliers:
- Australian Health & Medical 2012 Edition
- Avatar Corporation Pty Ltd
- Biotech Daily
- Chubb Australia
- Corporate Traveller
- eFinite IT&T General Equipment Financing & Vendor Finance Programs
- ERA Consulting
- Frost & Sullivan
- Health-e- Directory 2012 Edition
- IMC Pty Ltd
- MedTRACK - Life Science Analytics, Inc
- National Car Search Australia
- Orient Capital - Share Analysis, Open Briefing Service, miraqle Investor Database
- OzForex - currency exchange
- Thomson Reuters - Thomson Pharma
- Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney
Click here to learn about AusBiotech's membership rates.
Click here to view 2012-2013 AusBiotech highlights page