Member Services - Publications
AusBiotech produces a range of publications and media comment. A twice-weekly AusBiotech Update is published in Australian Life Scientist’s, Biotechnology News (www.lifescientist.com.au/ausbiotech/) and provided to all AusBiotech members, as well as a "viewpoint" article from AusBiotech's CEO, Dr Anna Lavelle, in the Australian Life Scientist bi-monthly magazine.
Complimentary subscription to Australasian Biotechnology, AusBiotech's journal is a membership benefit for all corporate, individual and international members of AusBiotech.
Australasian Biotechnology Journal
Australasian Biotechnology is the journal and e-journal of AusBiotech, published three times a year. It delivers a sharp industry focus and news of both national significance and global interest for biotech leaders and key stakeholders.
Australasian Biotechnology e-journal is now delivered to 3,000 members representing biotech companies and affiliated organisations throughout Australia and internationally. In 2013, the magazine will continue to deliver an industry focus and news of both national significance and global interest for biotech leaders and key stakeholders.
Key themes for the 2013 editions:
March (Print and online)
• The potential of stem cell therapies…A reflection on what have we achieved so far and what the futures hold for this game-changing field of biotechnology
• The changing landscape of licensing deal collaborations, and what it means for business development
• Report: For the record: AusBiotech 2012 national conference
July (Print and online)
• Inside biotech boardrooms: creating tomorrow’s companies today
• Australia and China working together in the life sciences
• Report: AusMedtech 2013 moves to Melbourne
October (Print and online)
• AusBiotech 2013: a sneak peek at what’s in store at Australasia’s premier biotechnology conference.
• The big deals in biotech… and who’s new on the biotech ‘block’
Key dates for 2013:
|Edition||Publication Date||Article Confirmation Date||Article Submission Date||Advertising Booking||Advertising Copy Deadline|
|March||15 March||15 February||28 February||28 February||
|July||1 July||3 June||14 June||14 June||
|30 August||13 September||13 September||
Advertising Rates & Specs
To view the advertising rates and specifications click here
For advertising bookings and enquiries please contact
Marc Wilson – Gypsy Media
Telephone: 0419 107 143
Please contact Editor, Lorraine Chiroiu, email@example.com
Click here for more information about joining AusBiotech.