EcoBiotics specialises in discovery and preclinical development of small molecule drug candidates for the human and animal health markets using its proprietary EcoLogic™ technology.
EcoBiotics' R&D focuses in four therapeutic areas:
- infectious diseases
- parasite control.
The most advanced of its products are in preclinical development for the treatment of solid tumours in humans, sarcoids in horses, and helminth infections in domestic animals.
An EcoBiotics subsidiary also discovers new plant extracts and purified chemicals (anti-oxidants, anti-obesity, skin whitening, essential oils, fragrances, sunscreens) for use as nutraceuticals and as cosmetic ingredients.
Main business focus/
Listing by sector:
To further develop and market its products EcoBiotics builds partnerships with companies with complementary expertise and technologies. EcoBiotics has industry partners in the USA, Europe, Japan and Australia and actively seeks new partners and opportunities for its chemicals and discovery capabilities.
EcoBiotics seeks opportunities to commercialise its products through:
- directly licensing and/or co-developing small molecule drug leads
- engaging in R&D collaborations on our small molecule portfolio
- offering R&D discovery services for new chemicals for specific therapeutic areas
- offering contract services to screen libraries for drug phenotypes in zebrafish embryos
- co-developing novel chemicals and plant extracts for use as nutraceuticals and cosmetic ingredients.
|Contact person||Lara Richards|
|Job Title||Executive Assistant|
|Address||PO Box 1|
|Phone||07 4089 7777|
|Fax||07 4089 7778|