Synertec Pty Ltd Life Sciences Consultants
Synertec operates extensively within the Life Sciences sector, providing a range of Engineering, Validation, and other regulatory compliance services to companies engaged in the development and manufacture of therapeutic products. An Australian-owned company, Synertec was incorporated in 1996 and currently employs over 90 staff in Australia and Asia and has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
The company has a broad service offering covering all critical aspects including:
- Process and Industrial Automation Systems
- Process Engineering, Design and Construction
- Utilities design, commissioning and validation
- Design of Heating, Ventilation and Airconditioning systems (HVAC) for containment and/or clean room facilities
- Process Optimisation and Scale-Up
- FDA, EMEA, ICH, and PIC/S Good Manufacturing Practices with their regional interpretation by TGA, Medsafe, HSA and NPCB
- Office of Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) and the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS), Registered AQIS 3rd Party Auditors
- Compliance to international safety regulations
- Hazardous Area design
- Project management
- Project planning and commercial feasibility studies
Number of employees: 94
Main business focus/
Listing by sector:
- Service Provider
- Vaccines & Adjuvants
- Complementary Medicines
With over a 15 years of consulting to the Life Sciences sector in Australia and South East Asia, Synertec works collaberatively with clients to develop solutions that are both technically and commercially pragmatic.
Synertec has the track record, the expertise and the experience to GUARANTEE our clients will meet the requirements of TGA/FDA and/or any other regulatory authorities.
Synertec has successfully partnered with a number of renowned companies, including Tectura, an ERP software supplier to the Life Sciences sector and Werum, the German-based MES provider.
Synertec welcomes the opportunity to partner with suitable companies where there is a "win-win" value proposition involved for both parties.
|Contact person||Vivi Tan|
|Job Title||Business Communications Coordinator|
|Address||Level 1, 57 Stewart Street|
|Phone||+61 3 9274 3000|
|Fax||+61 2 9274 3099|