Australian National Fabrication Facility Providing micro and nano-fabrication facilities to Australian industry
ANFF is a government funded fabrication facility and professional services provider which can offer:
Support for researchers
- Access to a diverse range of capabilities and specialist knowledge to fast track the generation of results.
- All the guidance and training you need for your nano-fabrication experiments.
- Access to world class facilities, processes and support for your research and development programs.
- A pathway for collaboration with Australia’s top universities
- Fabrication to support any stage of innovation.
- Rapid prototyping.
Main business focus/
Listing by sector:
- Medical Devices - Biological-derived devices
- Medical Devices
- Regenerative & Stem Cells
- Service Provider
- House the most diverse facility portfolio in Australia
- Provide all relevant expertice to support fabrication projects
Many partnering opportunities exist across the 8 nodes and 19 partner institutions which make ANFF.
|Contact person||Warren McKenzie|
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Address||151 Wellington Road|
|Phone||+61 400 059 509|