Cell Therapies Pty Ltd
Cell Therapies manages the commercial interface for the Centre for Blood Cell Therapies (CBCT) at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
Cell Therapies provides for-fees, cGMP cell manipulation services, clinical trial planning and execution. Our TGA license for autologous cell handling ensures compliance with TGA/FDA requirements for Phase I through Phase III trials.
We provide a responsive and cost effective service to organisations requiring access to a Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) licensed cell facility with a fully integrated support infrastructure capable of initiating and managing Phase I through Phase III clinical trials.
Our cell tracking capability is delivering novel information for our client’s research and clinical trials. See www.celltherapies.com.au for representative images.
Cell Therapies Fact File
- 10 Years’ Experience in Advanced Cell and Tissue Therapies
- TGA/FDA compliant processes and documentation. We hold our own and manage client's TGA Licenses
- Access to a wide range of clinical resources via the Peter Mac Cancer Centre and local or interstate collaborators
- >350 Products Processed Annually
- Experienced with international regulatory regimes, FDA, EMA, TGA
- Flexible and responsive business arrangements
- 24/7 Communications & necessary Confidentiality Protocols
- State of the art in-vivo cell tracking using PET, SPECT, SPECT/CT, PET/CT and 3T MRI
Number of employees
4 in corporate office, 15-20 in processing facility.
Specific focus of company
Translational medicine specialist. Contract cGMP manufacture and clinical trial planning/execution.
Core Business Definition
Fees-for-service provider at the highest possible international standard.
Number of employees: 25+
Main business focus/
Listing by sector:
- Regenerative & Stem Cells
- Bone and Cartilage
- Clinical Trials
- Cost effective delivery of turn key solutions to clinical trials and contract cGMP manufacturing requirements.
- Fully integrated clinical, research and manufacturing resources able to both develop and deliver cellular therapies.
- Experienced and committed translational medicine investigators
- Proven ability to deliver on recruitment targets
- A long-term collaboration with the Australian Red Cross Blood Service (ARCBS) allows us to very efficiently develop validated quality systems and deliver independent QS audits as an integral component of our deliverables.
- Cell/Tissue Engineering
- Clinical Trial Protocol development
- Contract cGMP Manufacturing
- Austo and allo logistics
- In-vivo cell tracking for bio-distribution
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Cancer Trials Australia and Clinical Trials Victoria
- CRC for Clinical Imaging
- Mawson Instirute SA
- HUKM Malaysia
CBCT Trials and Cell Manipulation experience/expertise
|Ex vivo expansion of SC||Blood stem cells||Breast cancer||Stem cell therapy|
|Monocyte-activated killer cells (MAK)||MAK cells||Ovarian cancer||Immunotherapy|
|MAK + PET imaging/tracking||MAK cells||Ovarian cancer||Immunotherapy|
|Dendritic cell therapy||Dendritic cells||Myeloma||Immunotherapy|
|Dendritic cell therapy||Dendritic cells||Melanoma||Immunotherapy|
|Dendritic cell therapy for MUC-1 positive tumours||Dendritic cells||Lung cancer Breast Cancer||Immunotherapy|
|IL-2 agonist||Mononuclear cells||Osteoarthritis||Immunotherapy|
|Chondrocyte growth||Chondrocytes||Osteoarthritis||Cell replacement|
|Neural therapy||Neural stem cells||Parkinson's disease||Cell Replacement|
|Antiviral therapy for Hepatitis C||Dendritic cells||Hepatitis C||Immunotherapy|
|Pancreatic therapy||Pancreatic cells||Diabetes||Cell Replacement|
|Contact person||Raymond J Wood|
|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Address||Ground Floor, 10 St Andrew’s Place|
|Phone||+61 3 9656 1615|
|Fax||+61 3 9656 1650|